I am Dr. Carter McEachern. I look forward to educating you about wellness, nutrition, and movement so that informed choices can be made that lead to a lifetime of vibrant health.
Dr. Carter McEachern was born and raised in Thunder Bay. Hockey and baseball were an integral part of his life as he grew up. Dr. McEachern received an NCAA scholarship to play baseball for the Trinity University Tigers in San Antonio, TX where he won a National Championship while receiving his Bachelor of Science in Biology. Following his time in Texas, Dr. McEachern went on to play 2 seasons of professional baseball. Throughout his youth, collegiate, and professional athletic careers Dr. McEachern utilized chiropractic care, to help him perform better, reduce his susceptibility to injury, and recover faster when he did experience injury. Dr. McEachern attended Northwestern Health Sciences University in Minneapolis, MN where he graduated Suma Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic with an emphasis in Sports Performance and Rehabilitation. Carter continues to pursue his passions for athletics through the sport of CrossFit while giving back to the hockey and baseball communities that helped shape him.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic with Sports Emphasis - Northwestern Health Sciences University (Minneapolis, MN) 2022
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Trinity University (San Antonio, TX) 2016
ADVANCED CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Licensed with College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board Certified: Part A, B, & C
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified: Part 1, 2, 3, & 4
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified: Physiotherapy
- RockPods, RockFloss, RockBlades I & Advanced - RockTape Canada (2020)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) - Level 1 (2021)
- Active Release Techniques (ART) - Lower Body & Spine Level 1 (Former)
Dr. Carter McEachern is excited to be accepting new patients and he looks forward to helping you on your health and wellness journey!